When you need to know, your Adsense earnings can be checked anytime by logging into your web site account. There are many different ways to optimize your earnings with AdSense, but I have always found best results on sites that have an established product line. One myth about AdSense earnings is that the most important factor in making good money is traffic. There is other equally, or perhaps ever greater influencing factors at work here. So let’s take a look at what you can do to optimize your set up easily and get to know the program.
Does your Site Qualify?
Who can participate in the Google AdSense program?
Anybody who has a website can apply to Google AdSense program; there are few an exceptions such as gambling and pornography.
When you are accepted and first log into your account you will see your statistics “Page impressions, Clicks Page, CTR, Page eCPM, Earnings. If your account contains more than 1 website you can click “top channels” to view the earnings from each website. You may choose to opt in on other Adsense Products such as AdSense for Search, Referrals (retired) , AdSense for Mobile Content, AdSense for Domains,
or AdSense for Feeds
You can learn more about what it all means here https://www.google.com/adsense/.
Quality or Quantity of Traffic?
Traffic to your site is a necessary ingredient but your website’s ranking plays a major role in determining your EPC (Earnings per Click). Some argue that without traffic you have nothing. This is true but I have a few blogs that get significantly more impressions and clicks but earn much less than the few clicks I get from well ranked sites. If you are making a site primarily for AdSense revenue then go after high paying keywords . When your site is about a subject where advertisers are paying some dough for them, you will likely receive a higher EPC with AdSense. Check with the Adsense Blog to learn more about smart pricing.
How to Make Money
I prefer AdSense not only because of the conversion rate but it can seamlessly be integrated into any site in seconds. One technique used by many of the pros is being able to find niche market(s) and expanding it quickly. Value for clicks is always different for every site so there are no real hard and fast rules.
FACT: 95% of affiliates never make a sale. The other 5% are making money. Many are realizing that good money can be made with this program especially with a well respected, high traffic websites. When it is time to start displaying ads on your site, Google AdSense Bot will read your WebPages and serve those pages with ads that are relevant to your content. There is a maximum of 3 ad units per page.
No doubt that AdSense is the best program out there for the masses, but we must always be planning other ventures.
Note: Adsense revenue alone is not a recommended prime source of income.