Google Analytics Set Up, Testing and Reporting
Our training is provided by Google Analytics Qualified personnel. We bring a unique mix of traffic generation techniques and measurement learning pedestals to the table. With a strong business sense and an eye for what brings you results, our technical approach to your online business will prove itself time and time again.
- Are all pages being tracked properly?
- How does Google Analytics Work?
- How does the GATC (Google Analytics Tracking Code) work?
- How do I make virtual page views to track PDF downloads?
- Where is the data found for virtual page views?
- Can I track 1 page in many accounts?
- Why do you have a website?
- What problems currently exist… broken links or bad redirects?
- How to identify what type of website you have?
- What challenges exist tracking your website- special attention items?
- What are Google Analytics Key features?
- How to create your Google Analytics account with or without AdWords?
- How to link Google AdWords to Analytics?
- What do profiles mean and how do they work?
- How do I determine and set up Goals?
- Can I block internal traffic I do not want to appear in website statistics?
- What are filters?
- How does manual tagging work?
- How to set up your Google Analytics properly for your business
- Gain insights for the webmaster, analyst, and marketing professionals
- Using Google Analytics to help optimize your online and offline marketing
30 minutes of phone or email time, one on one to learn what’s most meaningful to you
You Gotta Stay Lean to be Mean
If you are struggling with how to get actionable data from Google Analytics get yourself on track. Learn the best way to make key team members love their reports. Google Analytics performs even better when the company team has key members reviewing data. This will put a lot more money back in your pocket when your team collectively feeds the analyst with observations and feedback. Your marketing team can quickly improve the bottom line with your spending in Google AdWords. Your web design team will learn what needs tweaking and what is working well. You will end up with many ideas on how to increase conversions on your website when it is a team effort.
Don’t forget the 90/10 Rule
With any web analytics software you must consider the 90-10 rule Google evangelist, Avinash Kaushik advises. For every $10 you spend in software $90 will be required for resources to sort through your data and find gold. Source
- Do you have Google Analytics installed?
- Are you tired of staring at data and drawing blanks?
- Do you seek a mentor that can empower you with effective deliberation techniques?
- Do you ignore using filters and profiles to enhance your business data?
- Is your business lacking good, actionable business analysis?
If you answered yes to any or all of these questions this powerful Google Analytics learning pad is for you. After this training session you will be in control of your data with a good understanding about what key metrics apply to you.
Tracking Your Website
After all that work, another instrumental success ingredient should be added. Website analytics gives you the ability to connect with your visitors. There are several options for website analytics but I will take Google Analytics over all of them. Google Analytics is free and stacks up against the big guns any day. It also has a growing technical support group of GAAC’s (Google Analytics Certified Companies) that can help you through advanced issues. In the beginning decide on tracking TV, radio or print- it’s nice to know Google Analytics will track this as well. Don’t forget about phone call tracking, it can also be tracked through analytics.