A few years ago, it was uncommon for people to have email signatures in their business branding strategies. Making sure that you have a simple email signature when you are starting your business or trying to expand can help your cause. In the next few posts I am going to offer tips on using your email signature to draw more attention to your business.
Most people know a little something about email since it is the most popular form of business communication. Few people know about using your email to brand yourself in depth. If you think you may be interested in a simple branding method for your business, here are some basic ideas on emailing and email signatures that you need to know.
What is an Email Signature?
Your email signature (sig block) appears on the bottom (footer) of your emails that you send out. It can include raw text, html with images, banners, rss feeds and style sheets. It usually includes important contact information in plain or html text. With minor coding knowledge your signature can also include images, RSS feeds, and even advertising.
Sample Email Signature with Business Card Image
Notice the image at the bottom of the signature! It was created in less than 5 minutes on this site.
How to Create Outlook Signature Images Video
The E Mail Signature Image you see above was created in less than 5 minutes, here’s how.
Your browser does not support iframes.
Options When Creating Outlook Picture Signature
As a creative thinker I am always thinking of business card uses.
- Almost 50 business card categories and over 3000 unique design to choose from
- Personalize your design
- Use online tools to change fonts, backgrounds, logos and background transparency
- Change colors and backgrounds
- There are 100s of font colors organized in light and dark groups to make choosing text to suit light and dark backgrounds much easier
- Save your file by emailing it to yourself or others
- When you are done editing your file you can save it by emailing it to yourself. Then you can include it into your email signature.
- Learn steps to adding it as an outlook email signature.
- In just a few clicks you can place the business card design in your email signature. All future emails will contain your cool signature
- Add your own photo
How hard was that?
Create Outlook Signatures from business card images in minutes that are simply not seen digital signatures. Add Picture Stationery in Outlook to create and improve your visibility. Cool Signatures always originate in your mind first. Why not be someone that actually invents instead of follows trends. Every picture say 1000 words, remember that one? It’s a fundamental in branding and graphic communication that has never changed.
A branded email signature is a great addition to any business, and if you are considering creating one or more for your company, it is a process that you should plan carefully. Sourcing 1 common signature from one location is a good approach with larger companies. However, you should be sure every user has a chance to personalize it for them, while maintaining corporate identity standards.